Ethnicity:Iron Range Food Type:Meat Preparation Time:n/a Servings:n/a Author: Valley Tyminski EmailIngredients:
2 1/2 cup flour
1 1/4 sticks (10 tbsp) cold butter (cut into bits)
1 tsp of salt
4-5 tbsp. water
2 cups cut roast turkey
1 cup of roasted potato cubes
1/2 cup of gravy
1/4 cup or cut olives
1/2 tsp pepper
1. In a food processor combine flour, butter and salt. Pulse the ingredients until well combined and slowly add water, one tablespoon at a time to form dough.
2. Remove the dough and lightly knead to form a ball. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
1. Combine all the filling ingredients in bowl and set it aside.
2. Divide the dough into 6-7 pieces, and roll the dough into circle on a lightly floured surface to about 1/4" thick.
3. Put 1/4 cup of the filling into the center of the pastry. Moisten the edges with some water, fold into half and crimp to seal.
4. Place on a lined baking sheet and brush lightly with egg wash. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven until golden brown
Comments: "uYcEF4 Thanks again for the post.Really thank you!" - link building "That's a quew-kcittid answer to a difficult question" - 2eRqzcJJarO "Too modest Joene. By definition, you most definitely are an Expert: Noun: person who has special skill or knowledge in some particular field, Adjective: Possessing special skill or knowledge; trained by practice; skillful or skilled: an expert gar" - x8MThATwHNs