6:44AM Mon Feb 27th
There's no one currently chatting
There are 151 new classified ads in the last 24hrs
There are 474 total recipes in the recipe section
The Rangenet Spam Filter helps you to block spam mail sent to you in several ways:
To install, simply enter your Rangenet username and password,
select install Spam filter. Then follow the next page's instructions.
Other available actions allow you to edit your settings, uninstall the filter, or view the log of emails that have been blocked.
- Blocks email not specifically addressed to you (90%+ of spam is not addressed to you by TO: or CC:)
- Uses lists of common spam mail senders, etc. that will be blocked even if addressed to you.
- Allows you to list email addresses to always block (Black List).
- Allows you to list email addresses to never block (White List)
- Uses a system known as SpamAssassin to weed out spam-like messages
NOTE: The filter moves any email it determines to be spam to folders in your Rangenet WebEmail.
New messages get put in the SPAM-A-ThisWeek folder.
These are then moved to a SPAM-B-LastWeek folder.
Junk emails remain retrievable for 2-3 weeks.
So be sure to check often and make sure nothing is being deleted that shouldn't.
In addition to this spamfilter, We have several System-wide Spam blocks in place.
One includes this custom list of spamming domains, updated by us regularly.
Then we block email from machines listed in the dsbl.org open-relay list.
And then also by anything listed in njabl.org black list.
Also the spamhaus.org listing.
If you feel we are blocking a domain inappropriately on our custom list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER LOCAL BUSINESSES
[ CONTACT US ][ TERMS ][ ACCEPTABLE USE ][ HELP ]
Copyright © 2017 Rangenet Internet Services, Inc.