10:21AM Sat Apr 29th
There's no one currently chatting
There are 129 new classified ads in the last 24hrs
There are 474 total recipes in the recipe section
GO BACK TO MAIN PAGE
|Friday, February 29th 2008 12:03 PM||OUTGOING MAIL SETTINGS:|
Some of you are able to receive email but when you send email you get Server Error: 550. Buried in that error is "relaying denied". To fix this follow these instructions:
OPEN Outlook Express/Windows Vista Mail/Outlook 2000:
Click Tools (at top)
Select the MAIL tab(Vista this is not a tab, click the mail area)
At right Select Properties
Click the Servers tab
make sure your outgoing mail server is:
CHECK (My Server Requires Authentication)
Click the SETTINGS button (To the Right)
CHECK (Use same settings as incoming)
Then Click OK
Then Click CLOSE
Under E-mail select View or change existing e-mail accounts
In bottom right select "More Settings"
Click Tab that says "Outgoing Server"
Make sure your outgoing mail server is:
Click "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
Click "Use same settings as my incoming mail server
Now click "Next"
Now click "Finish"
MAC OS X MAIL
1. Open Mail.
2. From the Mail menu, choose Preferences.
3. Click the Accounts icon.
4. Click the arrow box on the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) pop-up list and choose Add Server.
NOTE: The outgoing mail server is: smtp.rangenet.com
5. In the Outgoing Mail Server field, type in your mail providers SMTP server address (e.g., smtp.rangenet.com).
6. Click the arrow box on the Authentication pop-up list and choose Password.
7. In the User Name field, type your full email address or username.
NOTE: Your username could be in there already.
8. In the Password field, type your e-mail password.
9. Click the OK button.
10. Close the Accounts window.
11. Click the Save button.
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER LOCAL BUSINESSES
[ CONTACT US ][ TERMS ][ ACCEPTABLE USE ][ HELP ]
Copyright © 2017 Rangenet Internet Services, Inc.