11:24AM Mon Aug 21st
There's no one currently chatting
There are no new classified ads in the last 24hrs
There are 474 total recipes in the recipe section
GO BACK TO MAIN PAGE
|Thursday, June 1st 2006 3:48 PM||Very important note about usernames!:|
RANGENET CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ!
We need everyone to change their dialup username so that it ends with @rangenet.com. So instead of just plain "john" as username when you dialup, we need you to use "email@example.com". Please change this as soon as possible. DO NOT change any of your email settings.
HOW TO CHANGE:
For most people, you have a Rangenet Icon, when you click it to connect, you can see your username prior to Clicking "Connect". Simply add the "@rangenet.com" right there and click "Connect" and it should save the Name for next time you dial up..
IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING USERNAME:
[Windows 95/98 users]
1. Open the My Computer icon, then Dial-Up Networking, then open Rangenet connection.
2. In the username box, add @rangenet.com after the existing username.
[WINDOWS 95/98 and your computer dials without prompting you for username]
1. Open “My Computer”, Left Click once on the Rangenet Icon to select it.
2. Go to the top and Left Click one on Connections, move down and select “settings”
3. Click on Prompt for Information before Dialing.
4. Hit Ok at the bottom. Now open up the Rangenet Icon and change the username as described above.
[Windows 2000 users]
1. Start, settings, network and dial-up connections, then choose the Rangenet connection.
2. In the username box, add @rangenet,com after the existing username.
[Windows XP users]
1. Start, connect to, and then choose the Rangenet connection.
2. In the username box, add @rangenet.com after the username.
[WINDOWS XP and your computer dials without prompting you for username]
Click Connect To -> Show all Connections
Right Click On Rangenet Icon
Click OPTIONS tab
Make sure Prompt for name and password is checked.
Now you will be able to change the username before you connect.
Thanks much! if you cannot make the change we may end up calling you to assist. This change will allow us to upgrade from v.90 to v.92 modems soon.
The Rangenet Team
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER LOCAL BUSINESSES
[ CONTACT US ][ TERMS ][ ACCEPTABLE USE ][ HELP ]
Copyright © 2017 Rangenet Internet Services, Inc.